Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thing 20 - Finding and Subscribing to Podcasts

The podcast that I decided to subscribe to is called Meet the Author - Reading Rockets

This podcast had various top authors and illustrators of children's books. The purpose of the podcast was to interview the authors and illustrators to introduce them to children. One particular author I viewed was Marc Brown. Marc Brown writes the books about Arthur and D.W. and he talked about how various people he knew in his childhood became the people in his stories.

I think the interviews with the authors would be a great experience to share with my students and help get them excited about reading and writing.

Out of the three different ways in Thing 20 about finding and subscribing to Podcasts, I liked the itunes. I liked how you could store all of the podcasts in the same area. It also got me thinking about finally learning how to use my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment