http://graysvolunteers.wikispaces.com
After creating the wikki, I found even more benefits in wikkis than just looking at them in Thing 21. I will also add that I was very frustrated while creating the wikki. The wikki I created is a volunteer schedule for my class. I tried to create a calendar using the google calendar widget, but gave up after an hour. I then created a calendar in Pulbisher and created a link to the calendar for my parents.
I feel a wikki is different than a blog because a wikki can be changed to update information. It is a work of collaboration. Where a blog is used for sharing and responding information, but not changing things as you work on the project.
I think both a wikki and a blog are great ways to communicate with each other, but a wikki allows more team work and would serve projects that require updating and changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment