Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thing 1 and Thing 2

I am participating in 23 Things for two reasons. The first is to earn CEU's even though I have a long time before my certificate expires. The second reason and most important reason is I see technology advancing and I want to be sure that I am keeping up with it for my personal life and for my life as an educator. I was actually quite surprised to see how far I am falling behind after watching the video in Thing 1. I feel that there are a lot of ways I have been keeping up, but I see I have a lot more to learn. I am glad to see this course being provided by RESA. I am also happy to see that an upcoming inservice in my district will be geared towards different computer programs. It is important for educators to keep up to date so they can be on the same level as their students and prepare them for our changing world.

1 comment:

  1. Most of us feel that we are "falling behind." There never seems to be enough time to explore and master a tool before a dozen more are available. BUT 23 Things along with your district's training will give you a great boost. We're glad you've joined us.

    ReplyDelete