Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thing 4

After Thing 3 I was excited to find some blogs that were specifically created for my grade level.  One of my concerns was that if you don't constantly use something you tend to forget about it.  I like that through the use of RSS I will be able to add these blogs into folders and I will be notified when there is new information.  I think using other teachers of the same grade level as a resource is a great way to bring new and exciting things to my classroom.  After starting a blog of my own and learning about how to do the other things in 23 Things I will be able to share with other teachers too.  Not only will RSS help me with my job, I have already added a couple of blogs about books from Bloglines.  I love to read and now I can use the information from book blogs to help me make book selections.  I think my husband new all this information already.  Maybe he didn't share it with me so  we wouldn't both want our home computer at the same time. I can see how easily you could spend a lot of time on the computer with the wealth of information available on the net.  I had know idea the extent of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment