Sunday, February 28, 2010

Thing 8

 

http://bighugelabs.com/pocketalbum.php

I found Thing 8 to be time consuming, but at the same time fun.  I got frustrated with the Spell with Flickr.  I played around with it because I liked the different letters.  However, other than copying and pasting one letter at a time, I could not figure out how to take the whole title I made into a new document.  I think the Flickr Memry would be very fun for my kids.  They love being on the computer and they would enjoy playing Memory Games this way.

At Big Huge Labs, I checked out a lot of the image generators.  The one that I played around with the most was the pocket album.  You can see the album I created at the top.  After cutting the paper in the middle you can fold your pictures into a little album.  I made an album of some pictures of my family.  In regards to sharing pictures with your student's families, I have liked Flickr the best.  However, I think the pocket album would be a nice product to actually give your students.  The cutting and folding would be time consuming so you would need to get a parent volunteer to help with this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment