The picture that I posted is from Flickr.com. I typed Hawaii into the search box. I chose this particular photo because I have been thinking about Hawaii. I have never been, but my husband and I have our 10th anniversary coming up. I have been searching to plan a trip, but Hawaii is just a dream. I love the colors in the sky in this picture. I also love the palm trees and how you can see their reflection in the water. Just the sight of palm trees is relaxing to me. Maybe we can go for our 20th anniversary.
I was unfamiliar with Flickr before watching the video and exploring on the site today. I like the idea of being able to put your photos on the internet for safe keeping. I guess I am a private person because I would not share my photos with everyone. However, I see this as a great way to share photos with family and close friends. This is also a fantastic way to share photos of field trips and events in your classroom as long as you okay pictures on the internet with your student's parents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Not only can you share photos of school events, but also find photos to use as part of a lesson. The idea of a trip to Hawaii has me thinking though... That photo is enticing!
ReplyDelete