Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thing 3

I really liked learning about blogging in the classroom.  I am contemplating if I should start a blog for the remainder of the year for my classroom to get good at it for next year or if I should start fresh in the fall.  I liked the link to other classroom blogs.  I found the blogs at my same grade level the most interesting.  I was surprised to see what kids at a similar age were doing.  I thought the class blogging pages were great.  I liked how many of the teachers linked different websites for students to access at home for additional practice of what was being covered in class.  I also like how some of the teachers had videos and pictures of what was happening in class.  One teacher also had videos of educational songs that they had learned in class.  What a great way for the parents to learn the songs and encourage the kids to sing at home too.  The possibilities are endless for how you could use this at any grade level.

No comments:

Post a Comment