Saturday, February 20, 2010
Thing 5
I found RSS easy to use in Bloglines. I really liked how in Firefox you could add Bloglines right to your favorites and then can very easily add any Blogline that participates in RSS to your Blogline account. I really liked some of the classroom blogs in Thing 3. I was happy that I could go back and add some of those blogs to my favorites in my RSS Blogline account. I do find that I am writing myself a lot of notes to remember how to get back to things, but I'm sure the more I use it I will be able to do it without all the notes. Now I am excited to go back and click on some more of the links in the classroom blogs and see what I can discover. I like how I will be notified when the blogs are updated - no more searching for the news. It can come to me now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds as though you are building your own professional learning network with these blogs - exactly what we hoped to see! The only problem now may be how you share that computer at home. ;-)
ReplyDelete