Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thing 10

I put my embedded video and comments as a separate post. I found it is easy to embed a video from You Tube. I picked this particular video because I had recently received the video in an e-mail and I liked it. It was the first time I had seen the pink gloves and I think this is another great reminder to help support the cause of breast cancer.

I got a little frustrated when I was trying to download a video from You Tube. My computer at home did not follow the same steps as the video presentation so it took me awhile to figure out where the video was going after I selected download. I did not have a choice as to where I wanted to save the video. It automatically went in a file of downloads in my documents. After I found it, I was able to send it to the desktop. I am glad I was able to figure this out in case I wanted to put a video on the desk top for school.

1 comment:

  1. It took me a long time to figure out how to download a video to my desktop. I could not use keepvid.com I had to use PWN.

    ReplyDelete