Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thing 14 - Bookmarking with Delicious

Wow! I definitely spent a lot of time with Thing 14. Delicious.com was new to me and I spent a lot of time looking at the tagged websites.

My delicious user name is:dawngray99

I think this social bookmarking will be very helpful to me. I often find a site and use it once and then forget about it, even though I could have bookmarked it. Now that I am more aware of the capabilities of tagging I think I will keep better track of sites I am interested in. I really liked how Delicious showed how many other people have added sites to their bookmarks. This helped me filter through the sites and pick the best ones.

I think Delicious will be a tool that will enhance my productivity. I can quickly look to see what sites I have on a given topic and then choose which one will best meet the needs of my students at the time. I also think it would be helpful if my colleagues and I shared their bookmarked sites with each other.

I am glad to put all of the information I need in one location and that I can access it anywhere I have an internet connection.

No comments:

Post a Comment